Thursday, January 19, 2006

Debate on Rogers Tonight



Well folks, I just got back from Rogers studio where they taped a debate/forum for the St. John's East candidates (they doing one for 3 ridings here in the province, btw). The format was quick and they even had a neat feature where they presented questions from the public that were taped beforehand. It happened very fast and all in all, I think things went very well. Of course my view of things going well is anything that gives me an opportunity to talk about the Green Party.

Anyway it'll be aired tonight on Channel 9 in St. John's and also tomorrow night. Support your local television and check it out! Again, a special thanks goes to Rogers Television for giving us this opportunity.

Technorati Tags.
, ,

1 comment:

NL-ExPatriate said...

Hi Stephen
I thought this might interest you what with you being apart of the green party.
I can't make heads or tails of it maybe you or someone in your party can.

It is the 5 year study of forests in NL the Island specifically. I think.

http://www.nr.gov.nl.ca/forestry/publications/2006islandwood.pdf