Monday, January 16, 2006

One Week to Go

So, there's one week left to the campaign and, like many people, I really have no idea how the results are going to turn out. I know how the polls are saying it's going to turn out but, I try not to listen to them a whole lot. Either way, it's going to be an interesting day one week from this one.

Please, no matter who you'll be voting for, be sure to get out there and do so. It's an important part of our Country and more of us should really be voicing our opinions. Right now, people who are between the ages of 18-30 are the ones least likely to get out and mark an X so, I'm talkin' to you guys and gals directly when I say "Get out and vote!".

If you really want (and I suggest you do) you can get out there and get it done today. It's the last day of advanced polls so, in order to beat the rush and madness on Election day, why not go and do it now. It's warm (yet rainy) and you never know when the snow'll come. Could be a blizzard on Jan 23rd, who knows? So, get out there. Get it done.

When you do so, tell us about your experience!



Technorati Tags.
, ,

No comments: