Thursday, January 12, 2006

'Out of the Fog' Interview

Part of the reason why I didn't get the post on the forum completed yesterday (besides the drop in connection at the worst possible time) was because I had an interview with Krysta Rudofsky on 'Out of the Fog', which is a (from website) local TV talk show (on Rogers Television) that profiles community groups, showcases local musicians and explores issues of concern to people living in St. John's and the surrounding areas.

It's too bad that I didn't have time to post about it last night before it aired but, hopefully a certain percentage of people in St. John's got to see it. It was probably the best promotion that I received so far because it was an unedited interview. There was no clips or half responses but, a full interview strait on through.

I was able to talk about our policies on fossil fuels, tax shifting, crime, decentralization and more. Of course, there was discussion on the seal hunt as well but, that was to be expected and fine by me, considering I had ample time to discuss other issues.

I'd like to take this time to thank Krista, Rogers and everyone involved with 'Out of the Fog' for making everything so comfortable and giving me the opportunity to spread a Green message. It's very appreciated.

Technorati Tags:
,

No comments: