Saturday, January 07, 2006

Thinking Green, Being Green, Talking Green


It's been a busy week for this Green Candidate, overwhelmingly so in fact. Running a campaign is pretty tough, as I'm sure everyone can understand but it's doubly tough when you're doing most of the work yourself. But that's okay; I'm fine with being one man on a mission to spread a message that everyone at least needs to hear. It's important to Newfoundland and Labrador, to our society, to our human race that others hear what we have to say. I recognize that importance and it's becoming more and more evident that if people like me don't run one person campaigns there is no hope for multi people campaigns in the future

So, I forge ahead. I push on. I reach out to all those people who have that Green side hidden deep below the surface and in time, that inner sanctuary of Green will be released making the world a better place.

If you're ready to release that inner Green now. If you're ready to start thinking Green, Being Green and Talking Green then the first thing you can do post a comment. Say hello. Reply to any post in the Blog or use the tag-board to the right.

Then, forward this blog address to everyone in your contact list. Let everyone know that we exist and to at least Know Green.

Third (well, you can do any of these things in any order you choose, of course) email me (sharris@greenparty.ca) or call me (709) 727-2697. Let's discuss what's on your mind and me on mine. This'll hopefully inspire you to Talk Green yourself. Perhaps, you'll even be inspired to help further and volunteer because seriously, when you Understand Green you'll Be Green.

No comments: